* Please sign in your name and write the exact services you wish to receive.
* Please request prices for regular and additional services you wish to receive from nail technicians. Please don't write fake reviews online about us overcharging you.
* Please contact us as soon as possible if it appears that you are going to be late for an appointment.
* If you are expecting to be more than 10 minutes late, we cannot guarantee the completion of the services booked. But as always, we will make an effort to do so.
* If you are reserving for yourself or a group party, you are required to provide your credit card information. If you're unable to make it to your reservation, please let us know! There will be a 20% charge for a no-show fee if you do not show up to your appointment without canceling at least 12-24 hours prior to the appointment time.
* Fancy Nails are not responsible for any personal items that have been lost, stolen, or damaged during services. Please be extra careful when handling polishes and polish samples.
* Gift certificates cannot be exchanged for cash or credit. It's non-refundable but is transferable.
* Fancy Nails is not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged, or any unauthorized card use. Lastly, gift cards expire after 2 years from the date of purchase.
* Cell Phones - Out of courtesy to our customers, we ask you to switch your cell phones to silent mode or set them to a low volume. Please no loud conversation inside the salon.
* For safety reasons, we request that our guests do not have children accompany them to an appointment unless they are scheduled for services. Children under the age of 5 must also be physically supervised at all times by an accompanying parent or guardian during their visit with us.
* We have the right to refuse or stop any services for any reason that we deem necessary.
* We greatly appreciate your tips. But if possible, Could you please tip your technician using cash, please?
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you!